Professor Dr. A.K.M. Shariful Islam
Professor Dr. A.K.M. Shariful IslamProfessor
- ● MBBS (Regular)
● DCM (First Position)
● DDV (First Position)
● Passed Senior Scale Exam in 1st chance
● BCS Foundation Trained ‘A’ Grade
- ● WHO fellowship in Leprosy for 01 years in Tamilnadu, India.
● World Bank Fellowship in Research Methodology for 12 weeks at Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand.
● UNDP Fellowship in STD and HIV/ AIDS for 12 days in Chiangmai and Bangkok, Thailand.
● SIDA Fellowship in a safe community for 03 weeks in Bangladesh and India.
● DFID Fellowship in Family Medicine for 08 days in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- ● Presented more than 45 research papers at local and international conferences.
Published more than 40 papers in local and international journals as lead author, co-author, and multiple authors.
● Participated In World Health Organisation’s consultative meeting as Temporary Advisor.
● Served as Consultant Dermatologist of Infrastructure Investment Facilitation Company - An Enterprise of ERD, Ministry of Finance Economic Relations Department.
- Skin, Allergy, Sex and VD Specialist
- Retired Professor & Head of the Department
Department of Skin & VD, Sir Salimullah Medical College Mitford, Dhaka.
Make An Appointment - Professor Dr. A.K.M. Shariful Islam