Apelem Dms Platinum True Digital Radiography & Fluoroscopy X-Ray
The Platinum technology includes: independent movement of the X-ray tube and the detector block, a brushless motor with absolute encoders for fast and accurate positioning, as well as a generator fully integrated into the table’s control panel. The Platinum also integrates an innovative control system based on PC server technology that permits monitoring and automatic control of the table and the collimator.
- Radiation-free positioning
- Dynamic Flat panel detector
- Chest exams with 180 cm SID
- Minimum charging height: 48 cm
- 2nd generation Virtual collimation
- Intelligent 3D anti-collision positioning
- Real time fluoroscopy: up to 30 frames per second
- Real time imaging by reducing radiation to up to 90%
- Full patient coverage: 201 cm/+280 cm with 4 way movement of table top
- Easy patient transfer up to 265 Kg without any movement limitations
Polycon 1600UC Motorized UC Arm True Digital X-ray
The Polycon 1600UC features a positioning control for all movements available on a 6″ color Touch Screen console and 12 key wireless control pad, enabling control of SID distance, height of swivel C-arm, and angulations of the swivel arm and detector. An intelligent anti-collision system works with 3 laser beams and pressure sensors located on the arm and skins of detector to avoid harm to the patient. This instrument has also Auto-Stitching feature which allows stitching multiple image in vertical direction. Polycon 1600UC immediately captures the image directly onto a flat panel detector without the use of a cassette which proves that this is a True Digital Radiography instrument which doesn’t need any CR (Computed Radiography).